Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Many thanks to all of you who have stopped by and browsed my closet !

I also wanted give mention to a few special blogs and websites who have supported TJ's Bargain Closet by either mention, post or inspiration !
Lynn and Julie from SmartNow.com This site contains a weath of information for the woman over 35 !
Little Muggy a fellow Utahn whose support has meant alot to me ! Sadly, Little Muggy has been set to private due to abusive comments ! Shame on someone !
Kelly King Anderson from Start Up Prinscess and all the Start up Princesses !
If you are a woman and have a start up dream here is the place to start ! Thank you, Kelly for the post on Business Wear and for putting on such a great conference ! Your a wonderful Fairy Godmother and I just don't see how you do it all !
Marie of Make and Takes, a fellow Start Up Princess and fantastic Fairy Godmother !
Marie's site features ideas and crafts for the home and family !
I also want to thank the following bloggers for their support !
Sadly, this is my second to last post on this blog platform.

TJ's Bargain Closet is moving !

My last post on January 7th will contain the new url to Tj's Bargain Closet on TypePad.
I wish all of you a very Happy Holiday and wonderful New Year !













No comments: